Our straightforward baby weaning recipes are fantastic for working parents or for those who just don’t have the time. No fancy ingredients or complicated methods – just easy peasy options.
If you have a baby weaning recipe that you would like to submit as a guest post then you can send me your post details using our contact form.
Although this baby weaning recipe is not the quickest when making from scratch (boiled potatoes take sooo long!), I find that it is the perfect speedy recipe when using leftovers from cooked dinners. I often cook these for Little T with the leftovers from our Sunday dinners. This makes it another easy peasy weaning recipe!
The following instructions are instructions for making these patties from scratch. If you are using ready cooked potato and broccoli then you can skip straight to instruction no.3.
- Place the potatoes in a pan of water and bring the water to the boil. Simmer your potatoes for 20-25 minutes or until soft.
- During this time, boil your broccoli on a high heat for around 6 minutes or until tender.
- Once both the broccoli and potato are soft, place them into a bowl along with the cheese. Mash the ingredients together and add almond milk, if desired.
- Preheat your oven to 190°C.
- Divide your mixture into 4 equal parts and place on to a baking tray, or in a pudding tin, and shape.
- Bake in the oven at 190°C for 10 minutes or until golden, and serve warm to your little one!