Pizza Muffins – Another easy peasy recipe which is suitable for Baby Led Weaning.
Taking no longer than 30 minutes to prepare and bake, these also make perfect kids snacks for Mum’s on the go. Make a batch and store them for later!
No fancy ingredients or methods. Just straight forward easy, peasy recipes!
Pizza MuffinsPrint This
- 275g plain flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 large egg
- 220ml milk
- 100g grated cheese
- 50g diced baby plum tomatoes
- 50g diced red bell pepper
- Take the flour and add the baking powder.
- Sieve the flour twice. I prefer to sieve it onto a large plate and then again from the plate into the bowl to allow it to catch lots of air.
- Crack the egg into a bowl and beat it. Then add the milk to the egg, whisking as you go.
- Add the milk and egg mixture to the flour. Fold the flour, trying to fold as little as possible to keep the air in.
- Once the mixture has been fully mixed, add your cheese, tomatoes and peppers to it and stir.
- Divide the mixture equally and place in a non-stick muffin tray. This should allow for either 12 standard sized muffins or 24 mini muffins.
- Place the muffin tray into a preheated oven at 200°C for 15-16 minutes.
- Once baked, allow to cool and enjoy!