It feels like it was only a week ago that I was writing our 5 Month milestone post and now we’re 6 months old and achieving new milestones!
So which new milestones have we achieved?
Milestones of Month 5:
- We can now confidently roll in both directions. This means Mummy and Daddy have to be eagle eyed at all times!
- Also, we’re able to sit up for a short while without any help. Although we get a bit worried when we realise nobody is holding us.
- Our weaning journey has began and we’re loving it. The texture was a little hard to overcome to begin with and we had several bouts of vomiting, but we seem to be getting there.
- Swimming classes are going well and we can ‘kick, kick, kick’ and ‘splash, splash, splash’. We even have a habit of dunking ourselves.
- We sat in a high chair for the first time whilst we were out making pottery and we were very pleased with ourself. Since then, we have our own high chair that we use daily and it is definitely a favourite place as we can see what’s going on.
- Getting into crawling position is easy. Now we just have to work out how to crawl.
- Christmas decorations were introduced to us for the first time. Initially, we weren’t fussed with the tree and baubles. We preferred the tinsel. But after time to get used to it, the fear has gone and now we love to sneak to the tree and pull off the baubles.
- Finally, we went to our first Christmas events. One of these was Winter Wonderland near to where we live.
Again, so much has happened in a month. It’s hard to believe how much we’re changing. As usual, we’ll be back next month with Month 6 so look out for this!