Boom! Just like that, we’re 7 months old and writing our 7 month baby milestones! If you haven’t read our previous baby milestones then you can find Month 5 and Month 6 here (we weren’t blogging previous to this!).
Being first time parents, we rely a lot on other people’s experiences either through people we know or online. I had not realised that he would make such progress so quickly! Yet, Little One has surpassed all our expectations and achieved so much (in our biased eyes, of course!).
So what are our 7 month baby milestones?
- Sitting up is a breeze. Who needs Mum’s help?! We’re also beginning to move from sitting to crawling position, although that pesky little leg keeps getting in the way.
- Now we can wriggle backwards at speed and we love nothing more than reversing into furniture.
- Forwards is a tad trickier and though we’re starting to get the hang of it, we do prefer to drag ourselves along to save time!
- We are loving weaning and enjoying a variety of different foods. However, lumpy food is a bit of an issue for us and seems to make us throw up! Apart from banana, we’re happy to swallow that whole!
- Our sounds are coming along and we’ve mastered f, m, p, b and most recently, a c. We are also partial to a bit of ‘eeeee’ and ‘aaaaa’ shouting at the top of our voice.
- This Month also saw us celebrate our first Christmas together. Santa was extremely kind and now the house is chockablock with toys! Remember that we were scared of almost everything? Well, now you can add wrapping paper to the list!
And there we go, another milestone post completed!
What were your baby’s milestones at 7 months? Did you or your children achieve any milestones this month? Share them below!