Today, we are 5 months old! How time flies!
We are always reaching new milestones and developing just that little bit more so we thought we would reflect on what we’ve achieved in Month 4.
Highlights of Month 4
- We found our voice. Now we spend our time squealing and making high pitched noises, especially, when we’re out in public!
- Reaching our feet is easy peasy and now we’re able to give them a little suck too!
- Our first family holiday was in Month 4. We travelled 330+ miles to Poole to visit Auntie Rachel, Uncle Kev and Puppy Logan. Read about it here and here.
- Month 4 was also when we celebrated our first Halloween. Unfortunately, the costume only lasted 15 minutes as somebody needed to poop…
- Our Jumperoo got better use this month. No longer do we resemble a Dalek!
- We can roll from our front to our back and have almost mastered back to front. It’s just that tricky little arm which keeps getting stuck!
- Somebody got too big for their Moses basket so now we sleep in our cot. We love nothing more than poking our arms and feet through the bars and peeking at sleeping parents. We’ve also developed an annoying habit of spitting our dummy onto the floor and demanding Mummy goes and fetches it!
So much has happened in one little month! We’re excited to see what Month 5 will bring! Tune in next month.